• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS, Celebs, Sketches, OA, 9.8s, 10% off all items still listed!

199 posts in this topic

This is a stock photo as this cert number has sold in the thread above, but I do have a second of these in a cgc 9.8 so I am listing it again.

Saga 16 9.8

$40 shipped

unnamed3_zpscc9bb91b.jpg

This is a stock photo as this cert number has sold in the thread somewhere above, but I do have a second of these in a cgc 9.4 so I am listing it again.

Sig color and placement are the same.

You won't find one cheaper as his fee of $40 plus cgc plus shipping means I'm already at or bel woe cost on these.

Gruffold Mr Fantastic

$80

KGrHqRHJBoFJgIY23BBSZHB3Bwow60_57_zps9eef36e7.jpg

This is a stock photo as this cert number has sold in the thread somewhere above, but I do have a second of these in a cgc 9.4 so I am listing it again.

You won't find one cheaper as his fee of $40 plus cgc plus shipping means I'm already at or bel woe cost on these.

Gruffold Mr Fantastic

$80

Take it

Gruffold Mr Fantastic

$80

Take it

^^

This is a stock photo as this cert number has sold in the thread somewhere above, but I do have a third (yes I have 3 of these all 9.4s all silver ink) of these in a cgc 9.4 so I am listing it again.

Gruffold Mr Fantastic

$80

X-Men 1 Firestar Sajad Shah

asking $100

according to MGA's website Sajad is $150 for a single figure color before cgc.

KGrHqRnwFIJHTVuJtBSGCpbqQg60_57_zps0e4639e2.jpg

Since the Mark Sparacio Wonder Girl is out of my league, :takeit:

^^

If only I could afford this book :sorry:

Patrick Stewart (professor X) Tyler Mane (cabertooth) Ray Park (Toad)

$350

(great project book as iceman and colossus are making the rounds this year)

unnamed3_zpsb41e9782.jpg

Drop me a pm Lloyd I'm easy to work with and will happily work out an additional deal to finish it as well.