• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS, Celebs, Sketches, OA, 9.8s, 10% off all items still listed!

199 posts in this topic

I am in the process of putting my ebay store on vacation. This removes all items from ebay search filters so they will only be available here during the time frame of this sale.

Normal Rules

:rulez:

No Probies, HOS, or people on ignore.

The 1st :takeit: in the thread wins it, even if we are discussing a deal via pm and agree to it, the deal is not done until one of us posts the :takeit: in the thread.

Payments are paypal, or you can pay by cash, check, or money order and save an extra 3% off the total.

Shipping is free in the USA and where else shipping will be exact.

Time payments are fine up to 90 days with a 20% deposit due to hold your item.

I will also except trades for items, pretty much anything of value will be fine to offer as a trade.

Ill try my best to start in order with Sketches 1st, then celebs, then OA, then 9.8s but who knows honestly how it will end up.

Quick Links to find where all the stuff is in this thread:

Sketch Covers start here

Celebrity books start here

OA Starts here

Pin-Ups start here

J-Scott Campbell Prints MJ, Black Cat

Robert Atkins - Avengers 1 CGC 9.6 - Iron Man

Asking $250 (Robert is currently 6 months over due on the last 2 sketch covers I gave him, so this is a great deal for something with no wait)

RobertAtkins-IronMan300_zps5f46940b.jpg

Mark Brooks Kitty Pryde

Asking $650

I am currently running a private opp with Brooks, we asked way more than this for a spot in the opp and it sold out in under 30 secs.

MarkBrooks-KittyPryde-600_zps9caff063.jpg

Olivier Coipel, Black Cat

Asking $650

He charges $500 for a sketch at shows, hates to work on blanks, and cherry picks from a list. So grab a great sketch now and dont even worry about if he picks your idea from the list.

OlivierCoipel-BlackCat-800_zps0b7d817c.jpg

Clay Mann Ultimate X-men

asking $650

(Clay is no longer doing full wrap covers for a show, also Clay is now taking a list and cherry picking what he wants to draw. finally Clay is now $500 for a single sided one figure cover. So this is a great team shot at an amazing price)

ClayMann-UltimateX-Men-800_zpsfbdc74ba.jpg

Wonder Woman Justice league 16 Mark Sparacio

asking $300

Mark is now getting $375 after cgc fees for these covers, I know because you can see the pricing on my website. We sold out of slots at Megacon at that price. So dont miss your chance to snag this at a steal.

KGrHqFk8FHQwpchTzBR87T0hK-60_57_zpsc3fcff59.jpg