• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel announces movies out till 2028..... predictions?

68 posts in this topic

So...now comic book market speculation will be out 14 years into the future...based on movies that might be made? Man...this is getting ridiculous! I liked it better when you could buy a book of the stand and then find out 15 years later that it was worth a boat load!

I speculate on comics all the time.

I make a guess as to whether I'd enjoy reading and re-reading it.

If so, I buy it.

Does Fox have the rights to all versions of the Human Torch, or just the version from Fantastic Four? If it's just the version from FF, Marvel should get the rights to Namor back and make an Invaders movie.

That's an interesting idea.

That would be a great idea for a movie. :headbang:

Maybe marvel does have the rights to the golden age torch.

Dr. Horton's android creation was shown in the first Cap movie.

Is his name Tim?

timsplash-left.jpg

:o

So...now comic book market speculation will be out 14 years into the future...based on movies that might be made? Man...this is getting ridiculous! I liked it better when you could buy a book of the stand and then find out 15 years later that it was worth a boat load!

I speculate on comics all the time.

I make a guess as to whether I'd enjoy reading and re-reading it.

If so, I buy it.

+1

Re-reading JLA/Avengers

That Perez blows my mind

Aunt May/Uncle Ben: a love story

:idea: R rated with a bizarre soul wrenching love triangle featuring a young J Jonah Jameson ....... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u