• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and Closed - ASM #14 CGC 8.5 Universal

14 posts in this topic

Hello!

My first attempt at selling on the boards; so be gentle! :wishluck:

Standard rules apply:

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!

2) Payment is due within (3) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you :takeit: PayPal is preferred but I will take check/money order. PayPal orders will ship within (3) business days of receiving funds. Check/Money Order will ship within (7) business days of receiving the check/money order; within (3) business days if I know you.

3) I used to sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

4) :takeit: in the thread rules all.

5) Shipping/insurance is included in price for US customers. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping.

Sweeeeet book! One of my favs not currently in my collection. Wish I could buy it but all I can do is wish you luck in the sale and bump this beauty for you.