• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keys For Sale! First Gamora, First Deathstroke, First Frank Castle

10 posts in this topic

A few sweet offerings for my fellow forum members!

:takeit: gets the book! I will NOT accept offers on keys that are below 20% of my asking price. I probably wont be interested at 15% either. But feel free to PM reasonable offers. But :takeit: in the thread gets the book! If an agreement is reached and somebody posts the :takeit: in the thread then whoever posted it first gets the book.

Shipping is $5.00 for envelope, $10.00 for box in the U.S. International will require a quote.

No Hall Of Shame, or Probation List members.

I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with a book, send it back. If I missed something (it COULD happen, I pay shipping. Otherwise buyer pays return shipping.)

Any questions, please PM me and I will answer as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking, and buy something (or everything).

Amazing Spiderman #129 Fine (really tempted to call this a F+) Great affordable copy, slight foxing on the bottom of the front cover holds this book down. The colors are very vibrant, and the gloss will not disappoint. $375.00 :news: SOLD!!

003_zpsf5e047e4.jpg

004_zps64807d61.jpg