• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 Comixology Variant

73 posts in this topic

Okay

The buyer is the one at fault here.. He posted the icon, but then tried to low ball the seller via PM.

The seller simple takes the book of hold and is for sale again.

Sales thread can continue. Welcome to the boards Justin.

So why is the buyer not put on th HOS list?

Welcome to the boards.

Sometimes it feels like a waterboard.

Okay

The buyer is the one at fault here.. He posted the icon, but then tried to low ball the seller via PM.

The seller simple takes the book of hold and is for sale again.

Sales thread can continue. Welcome to the boards Justin.

So why is the buyer not put on th HOS list?

Welcome to the boards.

Sometimes it feels like a waterboard.

You're confusing the HOS with the Probation List.

If the seller wishes to add the buyer to the PL, he needs to bring it up in the Probation List Discussion thread.

I thought we agreed on 265? I think thats a fair offer for the book... Would you be willing to do that?

Coolemc84. Welcome to the board. when you posted on this sale thread and repeated you will take it ... then you are agreeing to the $295.

I thought we agreed on 265? I think thats a fair offer for the book... Would you be willing to do that?

That was in a PM and I did not agree to those conditions, let's keep our PM offers where they belong, private.

Look I just want the comic, this will complete my full run including all the variants so whatever needs to be done lets do it!

Still $295 Book only (no frame) and will ship it FedEx insured (included in the offer).

Alright, can we talk away from this thread these people with no lives are really starting to anoy me, apparently they have nothing better in their lives then to wait for others to post messages.... Thought this was a mature "adult" site not some highschool BS.

Seven posts and you've figured this forum out. No one here has a life and we're all immature kids. Well done. However, we do honor our commitments. One of which is giving noobs that don't follow the rules a hard time. (thumbs u