• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYComics 2014 AMAZING SS Opportunity- Stan Lee, John Romita Sr., Dallas, ASM 1!

55 posts in this topic

:news:We are going ALL OUT for Peter Parker coming back and the return of Amazing Spiderman #1.

:news:We are attending C2E2 and Fan Expo Dallas! We are proud to announce that we are the official Stan Lee Signature Series Facilitators for these shows!

http://www.fanexpodallas.com/

http://www.c2e2.com/

:news:We are doing signings with Stan Lee and John Romita Sr!

572bc453-f479-439c-a697-01e1aacffcf4_zpsfd174de7.jpg

--For Stan Lee we will be setup right near Stan in Dallas to assist the public with submitting their comics for CGC Signature Series. You will also be able to add John Romita Sr. on any CGC SS book for $25. FYI CGC will not be at this convention. Our Romita Sr. signing is immediately after Dallas.

--You can mail in any books if you cannot make it to Dallas. Our Mail in Deadline is Friday May 9th.

--We are purchasing many copies of ASM 1 so that we may offer EXCELLENT Pre- Sales.

**Please Note that any copies of The Amazing Spiderman 1 that are submitted for Signature Series will incur an additional $50 Stan Lee fee. (It will be this way for this issue indefinitely)**

We can work with you and submit books under your own account for orders of 5 books or more with included paperwork for a small fee!

It is our goal to be the best possible CGC Signature Series Facilitators that we can be. We will make sure to be competitive with our pricing and we will strive to give the best customer service possible. What does this mean? PM us, email us, text or call, we will extend discounts on large orders and we will adjust our pricing to stay competitive with unpublished Stan Lee mail in rates.....so let us know.

We have a long, very successful track record with Stan Lee and John Romita Sr.

We are Hungry for your business and excited about this AMAZING SS Opportunity.

For Pricing and further submission info please visit our website.

www.NYComics.us

We have some AMAZING PRE SALES!!!!!!!!!

Check out these Awesome Ramos variants below........Available at Dallas Comic Con. (In my opinion cooler than the regular cover)

There are also some great C2E2 Skottie Young ASM variants. (Note Skottie Young is only going to be in C2E2 so let me know by then)

We are also offering pre-sales now on the Blank, Campbell and Young variants of Amazing Spiderman 1.

If you can get your hands on it the Romita variant is Amazing as well. (PM me if you need a copy, supplies are limited)

PM us, email us, text us, or call us. We will get you a quote or answer FAST!

All information available at our website www.NYComics.us

Lots of awesome Guests...Bernie Wrightson!, I think Campbell, Horn and Land all have done ASM 1 variants as well. I plan to get Wein and Romita Sr. on some Wolverine comics!

e100ee89-1d7e-4f6e-ba8b-18a3b304bcb8_zps46a8fe77.jpg

PM replied.

Not exploding!

I hope everyone realizes that Mr. Romita no longers attends conventions. In my opinion this is the best way to get his autograph!

Through our AMAZING SS Opp!

We are offering a pre-sale of The Humberto Ramos Amazing Spiderman 1 Sketch Variant

**Please note an additional $50 fee is charged when this issue is submitted for CGC Signature Series**

$40 Raw

$220 CGC 9.8 Fast Track Signature Series by Stan Lee

_572_zps8431bf19.jpg

We are offering a pre-sale of The Humberto Ramos Amazing Spiderman 1 Color Variant

**Please note an additional $50 fee is charged when this issue is submitted for CGC Signature Series**

$20 Raw

$200 CGC 9.8 Fast Track Signature Series by Stan Lee

_57_zpsc4f69454.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Sketch Variant (By Skottie Young)

This cover features Stan Lee reading to some "young" ASM fans. Inside this issue is the origin of The Green Goblin retold. (ASM 14)

Sketch Variant Raw = $30

CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Signature Series Fast Track= $160

Skottie Young= Add $10

max1_zpseee00433.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Color Variant (By Skottie Young)

This cover features Stan Lee reading to some "young" ASM fans. Inside this issue is the origin of Electro retold. (ASM 9)

Color Variant Raw = $20

CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Signature Series Fast Track= $150

Skottie Young= Add $10

max2_zps3aba7bb7.jpg

We are offering a pre-sale of The J Scott Campbell Amazing Spiderman 1 Variant

$190 CGC 9.8 Fast Track Signature Series by Stan Lee

$25 Add J Scott Campbell

$10 Add Dan Slott

_573_zps1509c603.jpg

We are offering a pre-sale of The Skottie Young Amazing Spiderman #1 Variant

Lots of Room for Sigs on this one!

$10 Add Dan Slott

_575_zpsd1df65be.jpg

We are offering a pre-sale of The BLANK Amazing Spiderman #1 Variant

Lots of Room for Sigs on this one as well!

$10 Add Dan Slott

_576_zps25f73ed0.jpg

We will be getting all of the rarer variants in limited quantities........Unfortunately not large enough quantities to presell so we will sell on ebay afterwards our extras. That being said I am looking into other variants that are out there. It seems like nobody wants the regular Ramos cover with Spidey's mask off lol

:foryou:

Hi All,

I just got an update for everyone.

J Scott Campbell has raised his signing rates from $10 to $20 for ASM 1.

Hence my new rate is $25.

Thank You and Have a Nice Day.

-Sean