• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kids & Comic Books!

88 posts in this topic

Both of my kids age 12 and 14 play on traveling basketball teams, know that Tupac is the greatest rapper ever, and I have been taking them to A-1 Comics in Sacramento at least once a month since they where like 10 buying their favorite comics... my oldest loves The Walking Dead and my youngest his a huge TMNT fan.

Comics helped me get them both to start reading... my youngest used to have a comprehension problem and just this year he was finally taken off of the schools speech program all because he now loves to read... and I learned this trick because as I was a kid comic books got me into reading... first it was comics and then thise choose your own adventure books and now a life lkng reader lol...

Yeah A1 Comics! Brian!

He would be cool if he wasn't a ex-Raider player lol...

BAZINGA!!!

Really wanna get in that vault of his and look around.....

Both of my kids age 12 and 14 play on traveling basketball teams, know that Tupac is the greatest rapper ever, and I have been taking them to A-1 Comics in Sacramento at least once a month since they where like 10 buying their favorite comics... my oldest loves The Walking Dead and my youngest his a huge TMNT fan.

Comics helped me get them both to start reading... my youngest used to have a comprehension problem and just this year he was finally taken off of the schools speech program all because he now loves to read... and I learned this trick because as I was a kid comic books got me into reading... first it was comics and then thise choose your own adventure books and now a life lkng reader lol...

Yeah A1 Comics! Brian!

He would be cool if he wasn't a ex-Raider player lol...

BAZINGA!!!

Really wanna get in that vault of his and look around.....

He does get bonus points for owning the best comic book shop in Norcal lol... my kids where asking why is there a vault in there. Told them this used to be a bank and what better way to keep the most expensive comics. I wonder if he does let people in there to look around... I might have to ask the next time I am there...