• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Cover ????

4 posts in this topic

frown.gif Things are a little slow on hear today at least on stuff I am interested in and I am a little bored so I thought I would through this on hear smile.gif. I know this has been done before but I couldn't find the thread. I just got a Defenders #12 that is miscut real bad and has part of another cover on the back and I thought I would post it to see if anyone can figure out what the other comic is. The Defenders #12 comic is dated Feb. 1974 anyone have any ideal? 893applaud-thumb.gif

649252-Untitled-1.jpg

649252-Untitled-1.jpg.3c5af7cb66cb50ae4082cdd2332cd19a.jpg

That could be the back cover of a comic so you might have to look out for those as well..

I have looked through all the Feb 1974 Marvels and could'n't find a match. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I am not surprised. He's not exactly giving us much to go on. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I did the same a while back with a post that showed a DAREDEVIL comic and along the back edge there was some other brand comic. Nobody was ever able to I.D. the comic. All we could tell was that it was not a MARVEL.

Someone mentioned at the time that some printers do print other brands at the same time. This may be the same case with the book you have shown.