• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WALL-CRAWLER'S SPIDEY SALES THREAD - CLOSED

55 posts in this topic

Greetings Web Heads!

In celebration of the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man II (here's hoping it is good :wishluck:), welcome to my Spidey Themed Sales Thread!

This thread will feature books from Amazing, Marvel Team-Up, Spectacular, Web and a few other Spidey mini-series, one-shots and other related books (mostly bronze age and up).

I ship to Canada and the USA. International please inquire. Shipping will be at cost - I'm not one to make $ on shipping. One to two comics to Canada $5. One to three comics to the USA $8.

I can ship a bunch of books within Canada for $15 and up to 1 kg to the USA for approx. $15-$18. Purchases over $30 must be sent with tracking and insurance (falls within the $15 - $18 range).

I plan to post books until the 17th of April and I will ship after the Easter long weekend (as I will be away at the in-laws) between the 24th to 26th of April (so long as payment has been received).

:rulez:

• No probies or HOS members

:takeit: trumps all regardless of any PM discussions/negotiations

• Payment required within 2 days of receiving invoice.

• USD funds, Paypal only.

• Returns accepted. Please PM me first if there is a problem.

Note 1: As always, open to reasonable offers

Note 2: Any book length vertical lines are a scanner effect unless otherwise noted. Any major interior defects will be noted along with the scans

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Thanks for looking!!! :foryou: