• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few graded Silver age for sale

11 posts in this topic

First off, sorry about how dark the scans are. :(

I only accept paypal at the moment. All books will be shipped within 2 business days of received payment. I will ship through the USPS and I will make sure that each book is well protected during shipping.

This is my first time selling on this site. I read the rules for selling but if you see something that I am doing wrong please send me a message so I can fix it.

I can provide the names of local retail shops that I am known at for references if you want. That way you can look up the number for the places yourself and ask about me. I'm just trying to get my foot into the online sales door.

Shipping is included in the lower 48. Anything else I can make a deal with you just shoot me a message :)

ASM 59 (CGC 9.4) $400

ASM 60 (CGC 7.5) $80

X-Men 10 (CGC 6.0) $145

X-Men 50 (CGC 7.5) $55 SOLD

$400 OW pages

Spiderman590000_zpsd3d30fbf.jpg

$80 OW/W pages

Spiderman600000_zps116eb8bb.jpg

$145 OW/W pages

X-Men10000_zps9f0bb937.jpg

$55 SOLD WHITE pages

X-Men500000_zps6d29afe2.jpg

First off, sorry about how dark the scans are. :(

I only accept paypal at the moment. All books will be shipped within 2 business days of received payment. I will ship through the USPS and I will make sure that each book is well protected during shipping.

This is my first time selling on this site. I read the rules for selling but if you see something that I am doing wrong please send me a message so I can fix it.

I can provide the names of local retail shops that I am known at for references if you want. That way you can look up the number for the places yourself and ask about me. I'm just trying to get my foot into the online sales door.

Shipping is included in the lower 48. Anything else I can make a deal with you just shoot me a message :)

ASM 59 (CGC 9.4) $400

ASM 60 (CGC 7.5) $80

X-Men 10 (CGC 6.0) $145

X-Men 50 (CGC 7.5) $55

$400 OW pages

Spiderman590000_zpsd3d30fbf.jpg

$80 OW/W pages

Spiderman600000_zps116eb8bb.jpg

$145 OW/W pages

X-Men10000_zps9f0bb937.jpg

$55 WHITE pages

X-Men500000_zps6d29afe2.jpg

Nice Comics

Great-looking books. X-Men 50 cover is the greatest of all time, everything before after is a distance second.

Yeah I've always liked that cover style, Avengers 57 is another good example.