• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BBT Sales: MY JACKPOT, MY LAZINESS... YOUR PROFIT! My Destiny is Manifested 33x!

15 posts in this topic

It is (33), I repeat 33 pieces of 1st print issues! :)

I checked it one by one and I could easily say that I've seen copies that are possible 9.9 candidates and the rest are all easily in the 9.6/9.8 condition!

I am planning to send all of them for grading but currently I am paying of a PC book I just purchased so I don't really have the funds at the moment..

So I will let the boardies take advantage of this. I am only selling this as a lot. I've seen raw NM 9.2-9.6 sell between $40-$50..

So I'm pricing this one $45/book - $1,485 + exact cost of shipping.

This is a great chance for you to take advantage of my situation right now and I'd love to see these books be graded... there are only 65 cgc 9.8s in the census and no 9.9s or 10s

This is a great opportunity! :)

So I re-packed the books now, added more protection, and ready for shipping :)

I'll try to leave this thread the whole day today then if it doesn't sell today then I will try to get funds by selling some of my books to send these in to CGC :)

I'm still so stoked! I sure remember ordering this but then when I wasn't able to find it, I was thinking that time that maybe I didn't end up ordering it..but here it is :)

Thanks!

No discount for buying 33 copies??

:hi: Taco

You'll discover wonders through PM hehe :)

Ive just responded to 8 members about 10mins ago....and I think most of them is at work..most likely this thread is closed tonight :)