• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sgt Fury 5 - CGC 9.0 Off-White to White Pgs - SOLD!

11 posts in this topic

Only one book today and its a big one. I was hoping to hold on to it until the movie news hit the masses or a preview hits the market but I've got other books I'm looking to buy. Typical sales thread rules apply with the first take it via time stamp wins the book - no HOS members need apply.

Sgt Fury #5 - CGC 9.0 Off-White to White Pages - $825 shipped to your door. There are only 18 copies currently graded higher and only 12 copies are graded 9.0. Very nice page quality makes it even more attractive.

P3260442_zps1aaef4eb.jpg

P3260443_zpse3416225.jpg

P3260444_zps19c1132a.jpg

SGTFURY5_zpsa03c39c1.jpg

Thanks guys. I've been looking to see what other people are selling this book for and I have not found one that is for sale or has sold in awhile. I think people are holding onto these with the thought prices will skyrocket when the next Captain America gets nearer. Look what happened to Captain America 117 - and this book is tougher to get in high grade!

I don't think you have to wait until the next Cap movie..Baron Strucker is supposed to be in Avengers 2 according to IMDB great book

Even better! No discounts forthcoming for this sweet book - I'll just leave it up on E-Bay for the next 6 months until the first trailer shows how cool Baron is going to look in movies.

Hang in there, you will get full asking price in due time.

I have sold 3 copies thus far for full asking price and am holding a high grade in the portfolio now. The one issue I see is the Baron Strucker is a secondary villian who will have a small part in the beginning then fade away. However, he is slated for other marvel projects.

This is the highest grade issue I have seen since the news hit five months ago. Beautiful copy BTW.

If I was liquid, I'd snatch this puppy up and never look back! GLWTS