• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Stan Lee SDCC & Alamo City submissions! Plus Updated SDCC List.

22 posts in this topic

0c5eab35-835b-4e9e-affb-7aa9cd7580bd_zps11089330.jpg

Facilitator Pricing:

stanbanner_zps750c43c9.png

Stan Lee Signature Series Signings:

• $10 Fast Track (Modern or Economy Tier Option for faster Turn Around Grading Time)
  • $42 Modern------1980 to Present with $200 Max Value
  • $55 Economy------Any Year with $300 Max Value
  • $85 Standard------Any Year with $1000 Max Value
  • $120 Express------Any Year with $3000 Max Value

-Tier Prices listed above are our CGC grading costs for that tier. A $5 CGC invoice fee as well as shipping charges will be added to your invoice based on the total # of books as well as their insured value.

-Each Creator charges a different fee for his/her signature. You will also be charged those creator fees for the books you submit as well as $10 for each additional signature per book submitted. That $10 fee covers both our facilitator fee for getting the extra signature as well as the CGC grading fee for extra autographs.

-Each Tier is separate and has it's own $5 CGC invoice fee as well as return shipping.

-Please prep your books for signing before sending them to us. If you would rather leave that to us, feel free to do so but we charge a $10 prep fee per book.

-Do Not Crack Yellow Label Signature Series Books Yourself ----If you do then those books will loose their Signature Series Authentication. We need to do that for you and on those books we do not charge a prep fee.

images_zps54a07da8.jpg

2015 Todd McFarlane Signing Dates Coming Soon!:

• $TBA$ McFarlane Autpgraph

Extras Pricing for Signing:

• $TBA$ Add Stan Lee Autpgraph

-McFarlane Prices listed above are our CGC grading costs for that tier. A $5 CGC invoice fee as well as shipping charges will be added to your invoice based on the total # of books as well as their insured value.

-Please prep your books for signing before sending them to us. If you would rather leave that to us, feel free to do so but we charge a $10 prep fee per book.

-Do Not Crack Yellow Label Signature Series Books Yourself ----If you do then those books will loose their Signature Series Authentication. We need to do that for you and on those books we do not charge a prep fee.

Phoenix-Comicon-2014_zpsea6e3b83.jpg

***Anastasia's Collectibles is proud to announce that we will be your Official Stan Lee CGC Signature Series Facilitators for the 2014 Phoenix Comicon!***

Because we are the official CGC Facilitators for this signing, our booth will be set up right by Stan Lee to ensure that all your comics are submitted properly for CGC Signature Series. If for some reason you are unable to attend this year's show in Phoenix, we've got you covered. Just make sure to mail in your books before the May 30th Deadline and we'll take care of the rest.

-Pricing is listed in the first post of this thread. For any other questions or concerns please send us a PM or email us at: AnastasiasCollectibles@hotmail.com

xstan_lee_rotator_jpg_pagespeed_ic_npNwFz_YEa_zpsf1f55ad5.jpg

Yeah I caught that, but I will be at this con and their site doesn't list any sig fees. I guess I will find out the day if the show.

Come by the Stan Lee Collectibles booth anytime during the show. They are taking care of ticket sales and will have pricing for you. For this show we are only doing the CGC facilitating so I'm unsure on pricing.

Just wanted to say thanks! You guys did an amazing job today...thanks for taking such great care of me!

I second that. Everyone at Anastasia's was helpful and very friendly. I feel confident that my comics are in the right hands :banana:

(worship) Irish75 & StuporMan, Thank you so much for your praise. We were glad to be of assistance and hope you enjoy the rest of the con :)

SDCC-Logo_zpsc38da394.jpg

stanbanner_zps750c43c9.png

***Anastasia's Collectibles is proud to announce that we will be your Official Stan Lee CGC Signature Series Facilitators for the 2014 San Diego Comic Con!***

If for some reason you are unable to attend this year's show in San Diego, we've got you covered. Just make sure to mail in your books before the July 21st Deadline and we'll take care of the rest.

If you would like another guest attending SDCC then please get us your books for them as well! We'll be sure to take care of you and your books. Go to the SDCC website for a complete list of guests but below is a small list of who we can get for you.

Available SDCC Talent for Signings:

• Stan Lee
  • Robert Kirkman
  • Tony Moore
  • Charlie Adlard
  • Jim Lee
  • Len Wein
  • Lou Ferrigno
  • And many, many more!

images_zps54a07da8.jpg

-If you are attending the show be sure to drop by our booth and drop off your books for the annual Todd McFarlane signing!

-Pricing is listed in the first post of this thread. For any other questions or concerns please send us a PM or email us at: AnastasiasCollectibles@hotmail.com