• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOC - psst change your sig - DOH!

26 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Dear Lantern,

I have recently received a complaint regarding your complaining. This is to inform you that normally your case would receive immediate attention, however, someone else complained about the person complaining about your complaining, thus making it all null and void.

Regards,

The Moderators

Dear Lantern,

I have recently received a complaint regarding your complaining. This is to inform you that normally your case would receive immediate attention, however, someone else complained about the person complaining about your complaining, thus making it all null and void.

Regards,

The Moderators

headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

Speak your mind, fight for what's right, and compromise for no one. I guess it's just a matter of time before I get suspended & banned. So.........in anticipation of my forced departure (when it happens), my 2 homies CaptainsOfIndustry & chrisco37 will take over as supreme guardians of the ONE & ONLY Original Babe Test. MajorKhaos will be the muscle in charge of the hired goons. Thank you, it's been a blast.

Having been here infrequently of late I have to ask...BOC, what have you done now? frown.gif

Speak your mind, fight for what's right, and compromise for no one. I guess it's just a matter of time before I get suspended & banned. So.........in anticipation of my forced departure (when it happens), my 2 homies CaptainsOfIndustry & chrisco37 will take over as supreme guardians of the ONE & ONLY Original Babe Test. MajorKhaos will be the muscle in charge of the hired goons. Thank you, it's been a blast.

Having been here infrequently of late I have to ask...BOC, what have you done now? frown.gif

let me try:

1) BOC "disappeared" for a while.

2) Ares decided to "continue" the "Babe Test Thread" by starting a new one.

3) BOC returned.

4) the "you-know-what" hit the fan......... devil.gif