• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STOLEN COVER ART in Canada Green Lantern #4 Sinestro

10 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago I sold this piece to a guy up in Canada..tracking shows it as being delivered,and it looks as though the mailman left it on this guys doorstep. Please be on the lookout if it shows up anywhere. It's the cover art to Green Lantern #4 (New 52 series) featuring Sinestro on the cover. The cover art is by Doug Mahnke. thanks! Joey

sZSeJqX5_1402140835181.jpg

A few weeks ago I sold this piece to a guy up in Canada..tracking shows it as being delivered,and it looks as though the mailman left it on this guys doorstep. Please be on the lookout if it shows up anywhere. It's the cover art to Green Lantern #4 (New 52 series) featuring Sinestro on the cover. The cover art is by Doug Mahnke. thanks! Joey

sZSeJqX5_1402140835181.jpg

Where in Canada?

How much?

I have a great Mahnke splash I got for $160

A Mahnke GL splash for $160? Is it inks over bluelines, or actual Mahnke pencils?

i'm not sure i dont see any blulines

GL 5 p 12 lots of activity on that one

back has an inked page from star trek purcell no blue lines anywhere

How much?

A Mahnke GL splash for $160? Is it inks over bluelines, or actual Mahnke pencils?

There are pencil-only pages from GL #5 (http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1059335&GSub=121671) so I would bet you don't have original pencils. Some of Doug's inkers have been notorious for not mentioning the lack of original pencils in the past. I got stuck with two ink-only pages from eBay sellers (not Doug's legit rep, JonJesper).

How much?

There are pencil-only pages from GL #5 (http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1059335&GSub=121671) so I would bet you don't have original pencils. Some of Doug's inkers have been notorious for not mentioning the lack of original pencils in the past. I got stuck with two ink-only pages from eBay sellers (not Doug's legit rep, JonJesper).

yeah i bought this page from the inker tom nguyen there's blueline i think