• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for WW PHILLY : WINTER SOLDIER & FALCON

74 posts in this topic

I am proud to announce that I have decided to take a more active role in Facilitating. For those that don't know me, I have been around since virtually the beginning of SS and have forged many relationships with creators, publishers and promoters, as well as, working as a CAW for the CGC booth before it was en vogue lol

Kevlar and I have decided to join forces at Wizard World Philadelphia to accept submissions. While Kevlar is focusing on all aspects of creators and celebrities, I will be focusing on the celebrities including:

Anthony Mackie (Falcon)

Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier)

Batista (Drax the Destroyer)

among others...

Philly Celebs

I have probably handled and taken care of as many books for CGC SS as anyone and will always treat your book as if it was mine. That includes hand carrying them with me onto the plane!

Here are the fine details:

*Celebrity signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $25 per signature.

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), fast track fee optional, $25 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature if you do not have your own CGC account. (new CGC policy)

*Celebrity signing fees extra and subject to change if they are changed at the show. Please see the signature areas on the conventions websites for current prices.

*Items other than comics accepted...PM for specifics. Additional cost or needing the item(s) sent directly to the show may be required due to size constraints.

I look forward to any PMs and hope to work with some of you for the hundredth time and others for the first!

Thanks from both Kevlar and myself!

JJ

Okay, lots of PMs coming in, so pleasantly suprised! Will respond as quickly as I can but just getting my schools ready for Easter Break. All PMs will be responded too even if briefly for the moment.

Here to help and looking forward to hearing from more of you (even DScott)!

JJ

Please tell me Boreanaz is an option. :wishluck:

For the buck and a half he wants to sign I would expect you get to sit on his lap while he signs.

Okay, lots of PMs coming in, so pleasantly suprised! Will respond as quickly as I can but just getting my schools ready for Easter Break. All PMs will be responded too even if briefly for the moment.

Here to help and looking forward to hearing from more of you (even DScott)!

JJ

:shy:

As you may know I'm careful with my books and handle them personally at all times when getting them signed by artists in the presence of a CGC witness.

There is a very short, short, short list of people I would even allow to handle my books for signings. JJ & Torrey (Kevlar) are at the top at that list.

You want people who treat your books as they would their own rather than some assembly line attitude given to your prized possessions.

As you may know I'm careful with my books and handle them personally at all times when getting them signed by artists in the presence of a CGC witness.

There is a very short, short, short list of people I would even allow to handle my books for signings. JJ & Torrey (Kevlar) are at the top at that list.

You want people who treat your books as they would their own rather than some assembly line attitude given to your prized possessions.

+ ∞

What do you think is a good book for the winter soldier and falcon?

I'm curious about that too, after taking the kids to see the movie last night, and there sincere enjoyment of it (now that they're old enough to sit through it in the theatre), I was thinking I'd like to get one of these.