• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for WW PHILLY : WINTER SOLDIER & FALCON

74 posts in this topic

Thanks again everyone. I hope I reached enough or all of you in time! Boxes are coming in and I am proud to say...

You guys (and gals) know how to pack and how to prep books!

I will be posting pics of the signing (quick ones) and books afterwards on my iPhone for our enjoyment! Probably can't get them all posted but after it happens that eve I'll do what I can!

JJ and Torrey

Thanks DF!

1 week left for books to hit my doorstep or Kevlar's. We will not be accepting books at the hotel.

JJ

I'm so far behind. What's the last day books can hit a doorstep?

Thanks DF!

1 week left for books to hit my doorstep or Kevlar's. We will not be accepting books at the hotel.

JJ

I'm so far behind. What's the last day books can hit a doorstep?

Me too. I give up.

From his PM about it:

Books need to be in our hands the Tuesday prior to the show, June 17th.

From last Tuesday:

Thanks DF!

JJ

Hope this helps!

From his PM about it:

Books need to be in our hands the Tuesday prior to the show, June 17th.

From last Tuesday:

Thanks DF!

JJ

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

A time machine. Now that would help. ;)

Well everyone...

Been a long weekend...

Torrey had to leave for an emergency right before the show started ( he is doing fine) but I ended up taking on everything...with the help of people like mschmidt, chainnball, Joe Pierson, Ryan Caffrey, Mike Jeter and others.

All bokks were signed with the exception of Batista and Karen Gillan. Sadly, as a one man operation I couldn't get to them without forgoing the Cap signing.

I will contact the 2 individuals who had books for those people via PM but wanted to let them know here, that we already have a VIP ticket for GILLAN at WW Chicago and are hearing that Batista will be there also.

I'd like to complete those books for those people as it would make me feel better!

Very very tired but they are done and subbed!

I would like to thank everyone for sending books and I am glad you chose me to facilitate for you.

If I see some of you at SDCC please stop by and say hello!

All best and love to all!

JJ