• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Comic Book Day May 3, 2014 What's on your list?

35 posts in this topic

I think this year I am looking to get

Futures End #0 DC

Rise of Magi by Top Cow

Guardians of the Galaxy by Marvell

Zombie Tramp by Action Lab

Project Black Sky by Dark Horse

Entropy by Epicenter Comic

Rocket Raccoon by Marvel

Dual Identity by Red Giant

What are you looking to get?

I'm surprised no one is talking about this but Fantagraphics Hip Hop Family Tree looks awesome.

I read the TPB and I liked it, and when I had a chance to, I read the FCBD promo.

I like it.

Is there also where you are suppose to put shamlessly put FCBD posters?

FCBD_POSTER_Layout1_zps4e54556a.gif

Thankfully have like 3-4 places "near by". Just wish my main shop has as much going on as my old shop, further away. Besides the awesomeness of free comics... well...

10151313_701495446579435_4438578242966657998_n.jpg

Think I might be able to pry myself away from the forums... just this once though. :P

As for what I'm looking forward to?

Definitely Future's End #0. Not the biggest DC fan, but it looks too awesome to pass this series up.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - nostalgia, what can I say? :D

Rise of the Magi looks promising.

And... idk... only three I'm really excited for atm.

At first glance anyways.

GotG and Agent Venom, eh? Guess I missed that series. How was Flash as this "Agent Venom"?

Thankfully have like 3-4 places "near by". Just wish my main shop has as much going on as my old shop, further away. Besides the awesomeness of free comics... well...

10151313_701495446579435_4438578242966657998_n.jpg

Think I might be able to pry myself away from the forums... just this once though. :P

As for what I'm looking forward to?

Definitely Future's End #0. Not the biggest DC fan, but it looks too awesome to pass this series up.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - nostalgia, what can I say? :D

Rise of the Magi looks promising.

And... idk... only three I'm really excited for atm.

At first glance anyways.

GotG and Agent Venom, eh? Guess I missed that series. How was Flash as this "Agent Venom"?

Seems to be a pretty even split between love and hate. I started reading late (issue 16) but really enjoyed it all the way to the end, even though it was quite rushed.