• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The first appearance of the black suit spiderman

12 posts in this topic

hm

So i was wondering what was the official first appearance of the black suit? I seen a ASM 252 that stated the black suit Ties with Marvel Team up 141? Then i have also seen a Slab on an ASM 252 say first appearance of the black suit, And then I think it was the same with Secret Wars 8.. Hmm a little confusing if youask me.. So what do you guy think?? ???

Then technically, isn't Marvel Age #12 the 1st app of the suit? (Uh oh, are we getting on a Wolverine-ish conversation here?)

It's not a Wolverine-ish conversation because Hulk #180 is a regular comic book and Hulk #181 is a regular comic book.

Marvel Age #12 is... uh... not.

The OP should really do a search before starting a new thread over a topic that's been discussed ad nauseum :sumo:

What's the matter with you, let the noob have his *spoon* moment.

We've all been noobs with dumb comments.

Don't worry noob, you have my back you silly little man with your silly little questions.

:jokealert:

According to mike's amazing world of comics, amazing spider-man and marvel team-up both have the same cover date of May 1984. Although Amazing spider-man was on sale first 1/31/1984 vs MTU 141 2/14/1984. Secret wars is first only in continuity of the stories.