• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting Mix of Keys and Stuff PRICES SLASHED ~Spotlight 5, Iron Man #1~

50 posts in this topic

Since you're not taking PayPal, do you have references? I realize you have 4k+ posts...but still....

The dude had 4000 posts over 7 years. I think you should live life on the edge and buy something.

Dealing with Dave has always been a pleasurable experience for me, time after time, and time after time again. :/

He's one of the few folks on here that have visited my town. :shy:

Hey, I've been to your town. Twice!

I'm not talking about Eugene, although that is close to where I grew up, and where I went to college.

Since you're not taking PayPal, do you have references? I realize you have 4k+ posts...but still....

The dude had 4000 posts over 7 years. I think you should live life on the edge and buy something.

Dealing with Dave has always been a pleasurable experience for me, time after time, and time after time again. :/

Yep, used to drive over from K-Falls for work. Is that Pro-Build (Lumbermens) store still there?

Yeah - that business is still going strong. Many others are not as fortunate. The town has seriously shrunk. :P

Yep, used to drive over from K-Falls for work. Is that Pro-Build (Lumbermens) store still there?

Yeah - that business is still going strong. Many others are not as fortunate. The town has seriously shrunk. :P

Wow, that's saying something.

Wow, that's saying something.

Track meet @ Crater tomorrow :baiting:

I bought some books from Dave a couple of weeks ago very pleased, would've bought more if I could've afforded it. (thumbs u They were spot on and great packing.