• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay software

7 posts in this topic

I am going to be listing a lot of items on eBay and I am unfamiliar with the auctions listing software. Mister Lister seems to be popular but there are many to choose from. I would prefer to have one that is HTML writeable with good imaging presentation. There is one type of lister that I really liked, I have seen but cannot seem to find it and do not know the name. The best way to describe it is a multi-framed red box that has categories on the left side and items in the category on the right side. You can click on the category of choice and the item of your choice without going to eBay's "view seller's other items." I liked the format very much - does anybody know what I am talking about and are there any suggestions to software and image hosting?

Thanks

Tomega

Greggy -

Thanks a lot, that is exactly what I was looking for. I spent about an hour looking through auctions to find it but nobody was using it in the auctions I checked.

Thanks again,

Tom