• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odds and Ends on ebay High Grade!

7 posts in this topic

What grade is the pet door?

If its graded, can Fido still run through it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You know there is a big debate going on in the dog door grading community about that. insane.gif

makepoint.gif

I think if you supply a special request they can grade the pet/door as a unit...talk about a pedigree. Arf. stooges.gif

What grade is the pet door?

If its graded, can Fido still run through it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You know there is a big debate going on in the dog door grading community about that. insane.gif

makepoint.gif

I think if you supply a special request they can grade the pet/door as a unit...talk about a pedigree. Arf. stooges.gif

I am selling the pet door "RAW". If you put the pet door in a plastic tomb how can the animal run through it? Come on guys, not everything should be slabbed!

Here we go again, the debate on RAW vs Slabbed continues. If you do grade the door and CGC does not give it a clean blue unrestored label you can return it for a full refund. My intention is to have happy pet owner customers.

makepoint.gif