• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 64

200 posts in this topic

:news: ANSWER KEY :news:

AVE - 9.2

B&B - 1.0

PPSS - 9.8

X-MEN - 8.0

Congrats to Jeffro, BigDaddy, mccollect, quadman67 and Tnerb for absolutely crushing it this round with scores in the 80s. :golfclap:

If you see a score of "-8" it means that contestant did not submit a grade.

7) wasteddraftpicks 16

10) stanley1883 42

AVE - 9.2

B&B - 1.0

PPSS - 9.8

X-MEN - 8.0

Congrats to Jeffro, BigDaddy, mccollect, quadman67 and Tnerb for absolutely crushing it this round with scores in the 80s. :golfclap:

7) wasteddraftpicks 16

10) stanley1883 42

Fixed.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. (thumbs u

AVE - 9.2

B&B - 1.0

PPSS - 9.8

X-MEN - 8.0

7) wasteddraftpicks 16

10) stanley1883 42

Fixed.

Your a gentleman and a scholar. :hail:

Btw, contests over people. Pack it up and go home. Got a :takeit: after i submitted my grades, which can only mean that CGC was wrong, my grades were right, I auto win the tourney and am now a paid consultant /trainer for CGC :acclaim:

starting to feel like kav with multiple consecutive posts, I gotta go take a short break.....:sorry:

AVE - 9.2

B&B - 1.0

PPSS - 9.8

X-MEN - 8.0

7) wasteddraftpicks 16

10) stanley1883 42

Fixed.

Your a gentleman and a scholar. :hail:

I particularly love his grammar sense. :cloud9:

I would also like to congratulate all of my fellow 10 seeds. Crimebuster, DavidtheDavid, Warlord, Gsims718, Balham's Finest & sd2416 Undefeated in the first round!!

The 10 seeds did great but the 12 seeds got murdered. I think I'm the only one still in this thing. I did see a couple 15 seeds got into the next round - way to go fellow scrubs!

Btw, contests over people. Pack it up and go home. Got a :takeit: after i submitted my grades, which can only mean that CGC was wrong, my grades were right, I auto win the tourney and am now a paid consultant /trainer for CGC :acclaim:

starting to feel like kav with multiple consecutive posts, I gotta go take a short break.....:sorry:

Darn, I got that too. I felt so special for just a second. Last time I got a Funny Post - he is just messing with my mind again!

The Round 2 bracket hasn't been posted yet anywhere right?

I don't think so - I have no seen it yet.

Just messing with you. Its at the beginning of this thread.

I would also like to congratulate all of my fellow 10 seeds. Crimebuster, DavidtheDavid, Warlord, Gsims718, Balham's Finest & sd2416 Undefeated in the first round!!

10, try 15!

AVE - 9.2

B&B - 1.0

PPSS - 9.8

X-MEN - 8.0

7) wasteddraftpicks 16

10) stanley1883 42

I was hoping these scores would silently disappear....Congrats Stanley, and good luck in Rd 2. Quite embarassing for me to say the least. The only good news is all my grades but 1 were undergraded, so if I ever sell raw books my buyers may be getting a much better deal than they/I think.

10, try 15!

15 seed Chris S lost, sorry bud. by definition, that's not undefeated, 7-0 is.Of I will likely get crushed this round, so it evens out...

AVE - 9.2

B&B - 1.0

PPSS - 9.8

X-MEN - 8.0

7) wasteddraftpicks 16

10) stanley1883 42

I was hoping these scores would silently disappear....Congrats Stanley, and good luck in Rd 2. Quite embarassing for me to say the least. The only good news is all my grades but 1 were undergraded, so if I ever sell raw books my buyers may be getting a much better deal than they/I think.

Thanks. Large dose of luck brother. Nothing to be embarassed about. See you next year