• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA Question

23 posts in this topic

very useful resource, if there is sufficient turnover of sales recorded - otherwise a bit hit & miss I found

exactly. It's good to see how books are trending too. I wish there were a way for people to submit actual sales so it can be recorded. Comiclink books dont seem to get recorded unless this changed...

It's "GPA for CGC Comics"...CLINK sells PGX. I'm sure a quick search of the boards would tell me, but I'm assuming this is why CLINK sales aren't included in GPA. (shrug)

eBay also sells PGX books, so filtering out those sales wouldn't seem to be an issue if CLink were willing to make all of their sales data available to GPA.

I am a long-time subscriber to the service and couldn't recommend it highly enough. Yes, you get a general market value for CGC books, but you can also create favorites for the books you are looking for and you have a great "single click" link to see which of the various outlets may have your books for sale, real time.

It is unfortunate that ComicLink doesn't participate, but there are many other places that do.

Great service for the $ paid and George deserves kudos for it!