• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA Question

23 posts in this topic

comics.gpanalysis.com

Subscribe; it's totally worth it. I just signed up last month and I regret all the months I was buying and selling before having access to gpa.

(thumbs u

I have saved so much money by referring to this...if you buy and sell slabs regularly, it pays for itself.

I read GPA all damn day trying to drill pricing into my head. When you have GPA for the most part you're seeing FMV, then you look at dealer pricing and learn patience pays off. It also deters bidding wars where even if you win, you lost. It's saved me more than the yearly fees more than once.

comics.gpanalysis.com

Subscribe; it's totally worth it. I just signed up last month and I regret all the months I was buying and selling before having access to gpa.

(thumbs u

I have saved so much money by referring to this...if you buy and sell slabs regularly, it pays for itself.

+1

I'll echo what everyone else is saying, it's a must buy. I don't buy a whole lot of slabs, it for sure is the most useful for that, but I've found it even helps me price accurately graded raws as well.

I've saved a lot of money since I unsubscribed..., and then spent that money on actual comics.

very useful resource, if there is sufficient turnover of sales recorded - otherwise a bit hit & miss I found

exactly. It's good to see how books are trending too. I wish there were a way for people to submit actual sales so it can be recorded. Comiclink books dont seem to get recorded unless this changed...

I echo what alot of the above posters have said. If you buy/sell slabs, it pays for itself. If you slab your own books, it pays for itself. The 4 book grading coupon is worth the price of admission. Certainly worth the price.

very useful resource, if there is sufficient turnover of sales recorded - otherwise a bit hit & miss I found

exactly. It's good to see how books are trending too. I wish there were a way for people to submit actual sales so it can be recorded. Comiclink books dont seem to get recorded unless this changed...

It's "GPA for CGC Comics"...CLINK sells PGX. I'm sure a quick search of the boards would tell me, but I'm assuming this is why CLINK sales aren't included in GPA. (shrug)

It's "GPA for CGC Comics"...CLINK sells PGX. I'm sure a quick search of the boards would tell me, but I'm assuming this is why CLINK sales aren't included in GPA. (shrug)

My understanding (and I'm probably wrong as usual) is CLink wanted to selectively report sales and George said everything or nothing.

My understanding (and I'm probably wrong as usual) is CLink wanted to selectively report sales and George said everything or nothing.

Not wrong.

Not wrong.

Wait I have to screen shot this to show my kids. They'll be shocked!

Not wrong.

lol

Love that response.