• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.....marvel MAX, bronze age revival?

4 posts in this topic

........marvel's new 'mature' line, MAX comics seems to be turning into a huge revival/ testing ground for all their old bronze age characters..................

.....so far we have had: Luke Cage, Blade, Howard the Duck, Master Of Kung Fu.......no doubt the format would also support revivals of Werewolf By Night and Tomb Of Dracula too..................

.....but where will it all end.....?

...who will we see next...........iron fist?.......sabretooth?........the defenders???

.............i myself am hanging out for the MAXed out, edgy version of ROM, Spacenight.......... grin.gif

......what do you guys think?

......or will marvel actually take a risk an introduce some NEW characters....??

you forgot Fury and Apache Skies... smile.gif

Defenders is already revamped into the regular Marvel line; sure I'd like to see a little more raunch in my Werewolf or Dracula comics, reminiscent of Anne Rice vampirotica....

Dark Horse has Star Wars and Image has Micronauts...maybe Conan will make a MAX comeback

Iron Fist was briefly teamed with wolverine just recently and a miniseries and is appearing in Ultimate Spider-Man; Sabretooth is all over Marvel...latest solo is that Mary Shelly Overdirve, which I did not read nor get...

Is Jessica Jones in ALIAS an original? There's talk of her being an avenger at one time? But I don't recall what issues she was in. Who was she? Capt Marvel? Wasn't that Carol Danvers before Rogue "fingered" her and took away her powers? tongue.gif