• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manu Bennett SS

Which issue to get signed?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which issue to get signed?

34 posts in this topic

Honestly I would even think about the 3D cover from Teen Titans 23.2 with Deathstroke on it. The others for me just aren't my first choice for a non-creator.

I wouldn't do either of those for Bennett either. deathstroke #1 has a sweet Mike Zeck cover.

I agree that the cover looks good. My quandary is since i will submit the book for grading, I want a book thats at least quasi valuable. The only concession would be the 3d Deathstroke cover. Here in lies the problem. The other side is submitting a book that will lose value because of a non-creator sig. I create too many problems for myself....

I agree that the cover looks good. My quandary is since i will submit the book for grading, I want a book thats at least quasi valuable. The only concession would be the 3d Deathstroke cover. Here in lies the problem. The other side is submitting a book that will lose value because of a non-creator sig. I create too many problems for myself....

IMO Darrel is correct. Manu is only Deathstroke on Arrow. You are over thinking what might be more or less valuable. Manu is not guaranteed to play Deathstroke anywhere else. I would get his sig on an arrow book or a less expensive book so you wouldn't have to stress about if the value will drop.