• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help from someone in Brazil please

13 posts in this topic

Do you need someone that actually lives there or simply someone that speaks Portuguese ?

It's funny. The English translation of the Portuguese phrase "Action Comics #1" is actually "X-Force #1."

Do you need someone that actually lives there or simply someone that speaks Portuguese ?

It's funny. The English translation of the Portuguese phrase "Action Comics #1" is actually "X-Force #1."

(in my best Inigo Montoya voice-)

I do not think "funny" means what you think it means.

I'm still trying to pay off the $1,000,000 X-Force #1. :cry:

Olympic World Cup tickets ?

(thumbs u

http://www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/apr/23/world-cup-olympics-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-sensation-disaster

How will they ever be ready for both of theses events?

I remember when Bloomberg was trying to get the Olympic Games to come to New York City. Many people that live in the city, Brooklyn and Queens were praying it wouldn't happen.

Mail order bride here

Are you saying you are a Brazilian mail-order-bride, or you are looking for one?

And are they all prostitutes as well? Those Chechnyan girls are some of the finest-looking ex-hookers I have ever seen.

(:

-slym