• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jawn's Kudos/Feedback thread

15 posts in this topic

Hello, I am John. I have been reading and collecting comics for 35 years. After a break, through a large part of the 00's with the exception of some TPB and HC purchases I have entered back into a collecting and reading frenzy.

Well it seems I must now put forth effort into creating a vouching record. I think I am nearly finished.

Please leave the good, the bad, and the ugly. I would ask that you contact me via pm prior to posting, if there is ever an issue with a sale so I get a chance to make right anything that may go wrong. And for now I am finished. I think

Thanks for buying the slab from me Jawn. Your communication and immediate payment couldn't have made it easier. If you ever see something I've got up for sale just let me know and it's yours.

Take er easy

John

It has been a great transaction swapping books with Jawn. He sent the ECCC variants in a rock solid package AND speedy delivery. I will be in contact with this guy, in the very near future, for cons he attends that I can not. Swapping sure makes it easier on the pocket book!!

Many Thanks!!

Purchased several art books and portfolios from John. Super easy transaction. Very pleasant conversation. Shipped fast. 100% satisfaction. Many thanks John, I look forward to doing this again. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Paid via time payments for a couple of nice high grade key books - absolutely no problems.

Recommended buyer.

John bought a five figure book from me and ttransaction couldn't have gone smoother. We agreed to time payments and he paid much earlier than we agreed upon and the communication was perfect throughout.

Don't hesitate for a second to deal with John. (thumbs u