• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ML2k's quick C2E2 Exclusives Sale (+Requests) GFT Buffy Tomb Raider ADDED

41 posts in this topic

A quick sales thread with some C2E2 exclusives. I live by the convention center and have a 3-day pass, so I should be able to pick up more books throughout the week if needed.

Since I'm home, I was able to take some nice scans of the books. Back covers available upon request.

Here be the :rulez:

1) No Probies or HOShamers

2) Payment via PayPal is highly preferred.

3) Unconditional :takeit: wins, but I'll try to respond to PMs quickly.

4) No Packers fans (why would they want Chicago exclusives anyway?)

$5 unlimited shipping! Books will be packed securely.

I'm more than happy to ship Internationally. Just PM me for a quote. All international shipping will be done via USPS.

I've made a few sales on here, but my Kudos thread is small. However, my eBay Feedback is BIG (100%, over 1300 positive).

I have 10 copies of Batman #29. The print run was much better this year than last year, as the cover stock is harder and glossy (less prone to creasing). Before people get all up in arms, my 5 best (9.8 candidate) copies will be listed here and I will be listing the rest on eBay (for a higher price).

I can pick more up at the show tomorrow if there is demand for it.

Batman 29 C2E2 (Copy A) - $20 SOLD!!!

NM+

bat29a.jpg

This book was limited to 25 copies. I have just this one available. This is the only one I have seen available anywhere for sale (none on eBay currently). Leaving this up here in the sales thread for 24 hours, then off to eBay if it doesn't sell.

Front and back cover scanned. White flecks are all from my scanner and do not appear on the book.

Urban Legends C2E2 #1 - $75 SOLD!!!

NM/NM+

urban_legends1_f.jpg

urban_legends1_r.jpg

OK, picked up a few more books at the show today upon a few requests. I did get a few extras as well, so I'll be posting those here in a moment.

I'm heading back to the show in 1 hour for the charity auction. Requests for any other exclusives must be made before 9am CT tomorrow morning or I may not have a chance to pick up the exclusives.