• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ML2k's quick C2E2 Exclusives Sale (+Requests) GFT Buffy Tomb Raider ADDED

41 posts in this topic

I picked up three copies of Winter Soldier #3. As many have stated already, this was a tough book in 9.8 because the paper stock is so thin. I only feel good about my third copy and will be listing the other two on eBay. Even this copy is borderline 9.6/9.8.

Winter Soldier: The Bitter March #3 C2E2 (Copy C) - $20 SOLD!

NM+

wintersoldier3c.jpg

I picked up another copy of Lady Death Mischief Night #1 - Prophesy Edition. This one is signed (unwitnessed) by Brian with his COA and numbers 44/113.

By the way, The Dragon Wars issue appears to be sold out, so I couldn't pick up anymore copies of that (unless Brian was hiding them).

Lady Death - Mischief Night #1 C2E2 Prophesy Edition - $35 MOVED TO EBAY

Signed by Brian Pulido w/ COA

Limited #44 of 113

NM+

Front and back covers scanned. White flecks are all from my scanner and do not appear on the book. Leaving this up here in the sales thread for 24 hours, then off to eBay if it doesn't sell.

ladydeath_mn1s_f.jpg

ladydeath_mn1s_r.jpg

I picked up three copies of Winter Soldier #3. As many have stated already, this was a tough book in 9.8 because the paper stock is so thin. I only feel good about my third copy and will be listing the other two on eBay. Even this copy is borderline 9.6/9.8.

Winter Soldier: The Bitter March #3 C2E2 (Copy C) - $20

NM+

wintersoldier3c.jpg

:takeit:

OK, unless there are any requests, this will be these will be the final two books I'll be posting from the show. I wasn't planning on picking up a handful of these (or any for that matter), but the Dark Horse booth was selling The Witcher #1 for $5 each with 100% of the proceeds to support Stan Sakai and his family. The two copies I'm not keeping will be posted here for $15 each with $10 of that going as a donation towards Stan through his PayPal page (I'll provide a copy of the receipt). (The other $5 is to cover my cost).

If there's demand to help a legend out and make more donations, I can pick up more copies tonight and tomorrow.

The Witcher #1 - $15 (Copy A) Moved to eBay

NM+

witcher1a.jpg

The Witcher #1 - $15 (Copy B) Moved to eBay

NM+

witcher1b.jpg

Winter Soldier: The Bitter March #3 C2E2 (Copy C) - $20

NM+

wintersoldier3c.jpg

:takeit:

Oh man! Totally missed your post originally.

:winnah: (worship)

PM inbound

OK, quick :bump: for a recap. I'll be moving most of the non-Batman titles over to eBay tonight at 10pm CST. All the books left are NM+.

Page 1

Batman 29 C2E2 (Copy B) - $20

Batman 29 C2E2 (Copy E) - $20

Batman Eternal #1 C2E2 (Copy A) - $20

Page 2

Adventure Time #18 CBLDF (Copy A) - $15

Adventure Time Annual C2E2 (Copy A) - $20

Page 3

Sandman Overture 3D #1 (Copy A) - $25

Penny For Your Soul #7 C2E2 - $20

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 #2 C2E2 - $15 (Copy A)

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 10 #2 C2E2 - $15 (Copy B)

Tomb Raider #1 C2E2 (Copy B) - $20

Lady Death - Mischief Night #1 C2E2 Prophesy Edition (Signed w/ COA - 44/113) - $35

Page 4

Grimm Fairy Tales: Helsing #1 C2E2 - $30

The Witcher #1 - $15 (Copy A) - $10 goes as a donation to Stan Sakai

The Witcher #1 - $15 (Copy B) - $10 goes as a donation to Stan Sakai