• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #121 - Test Your Skill - Book is slabbed Answered

11 posts in this topic

Wondering if your grading skills are those used by CGC? I wanted to make this fun. Below is my ASM #121. Pulled it from Safe Keying to get it signed by Stan Lee soon. Before it's sent off to be signed and re-slabbed what do you think this book was graded by CGC. Gook Luck...

Book has white pages

I will reveal the answer Monday night.

smq4xu.jpg

vfjqsl.jpg

Sorry, lousy pic to guess a grade. Fuzzy and so many 'spots' that may be color rubs or glare. That being said, it looks very high grade, a pure guess at 9.6 ?

Just glare

Perfect timing to get that book signed. It's going to Explode a week from now. I'll say 9.6, but my eyes are not what they used to be.

Is it really better to have the book sign ? Stan signature is all over the place. Why do you think it will explode?

Perfect timing to get that book signed. It's going to Explode a week from now. I'll say 9.6, but my eyes are not what they used to be.

Is it really better to have the book sign ? Stan signature is all over the place. Why do you think it will explode?

I think he's talking about the new movie

No.