• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hey whered that great Identity Crisi thread go???

50 posts in this topic

Um, can't say too much... let's say that for reasons that must remain vague at the moment (please don't guess why for now, but suffice to say I have a big mouth flamed.gif) the thread had to be taken off by the mods. I found out about it yesterday and I completely understand why it had to be done.

But FYI it was definitely not because DC asked them to remove it. No great conspiracies here.

I'm trying to see if the mods can return it in a slightly abridged form because it was a great thread. sorry.gif

Thats odd...

I must say and the mods can band me for all I care smirk.gif...This removel of threads and posts Sux @ss BIG time. This is the only forum out of 10+ forums I post on that does cr@p like this. I don't care what their d@mn reason is for doing it but I'm positive it's all about politics. I entered this IC thread KNOWING I would probaly find out the truth just like the next person and why I think this is in fact about Politics and DC. Why am I complaing...this just goes to futher show I got no d@amn buisness buying current comics in the first place Christo_pull_hair.gif

If it somehow actually exposed the killer(s), I'm glad it's gone. I loved reading everyone's theories, but the temptation to know before I read it would have been too great. If it exposed that, I'm glad the mods killed it, but they shoulda asked me first. I'll get em trained one day!

IT IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS OR GREAT CONSPIRACIES.

PLEASE!!!!

Sorry about remarks on this thread about this missing IC#6 thread.

I understand why it was done but It's still seems to be like politics to me. I just simply wished the mods would have deleted the questionable information so we still had our thread to discuss our theories on. I just hope that in the future we can learn from this so it doesn't repeat again 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Quote from some person who's probaly Gone with the Wind...

" If you don't remember History, you're doomed to repeat it again"

Again sorry about my poor aditude.

I don't want to let the others know that I know that I no longer know what I shouldn't know, but I can't remember anyway because they took the memories from me.

And don't think I wouldn't do the same to any of you.

Kev

IT IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS OR GREAT CONSPIRACIES.

PLEASE!!!!

Sorry about remarks on this thread about this missing IC#6 thread.

I understand why it was done but It's still seems to be like politics to me. I just simply wished the mods would have deleted the questionable information so we still had our thread to discuss our theories on. I just hope that in the future we can learn from this so it doesn't repeat again 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Quote from some person who's probaly Gone with the Wind...

" If you don't remember History, you're doomed to repeat it again"

Again sorry about my poor aditude.

thats a fair point. Kevin - - why didnt they just delete whatever you said that was too close to the solution??

and leave our wild guesses in tacketed..?