• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hey whered that great Identity Crisi thread go???

50 posts in this topic

was it moved?

or were the secrets given away and it was pulled???

news.gif WE HAVE JUST TRIED TO FIND SAID POST.........COULD NOT FIND ANY OF THE THREAD........

SO NOW WE HAVE OUR OWN "IDENTITY CRISIS" SOMEBODY TELL ME YOU HAVE IT SAVED 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

MODS A LITTLE HELP HERE ...A LOT OF WORK, THOUGHT ,& TIME., WENT INTO WHAT "WAS " A CLASSIC

OF WHAT THIS BOARD IS ALL ABOUT. PERHAPES " YOUR FINEST MOMENT". PURE COMICBOOK TALK

NO FLAMES, NO poke2.gif, NO 893censored-thumb.gif,NO sleeping.gif. BECAUSE IT FORCED US TO USE OUR MINDS.

PLEASE IF YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN, BRING BACK THIS THREAD, AND WE WILL FINISH , AND LEAVE

WITH BEST POST, ABOUT THE BEST COMICBOOK DC HAS PUT OUT FOR 2004.

Um, can't say too much... let's say that for reasons that must remain vague at the moment (please don't guess why for now flamed.gif) the thread had to be taken off by the mods. I found out about it yesterday and I completely understand why it had to be done.

I'm trying to see if the mods can return it in a slightly abridged form because it was a great thread, but with Thanksgiving and all this week it might take some time. sorry.gif

Um, can't say too much... let's say that for reasons that must remain vague at the moment (please don't guess why for now, but suffice to say I have a big mouth flamed.gif) the thread had to be taken off by the mods. I found out about it yesterday and I completely understand why it had to be done.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

slightly off topic...The latest issue of Teen Titans alludes to a dark future for the Titans as a result of the "crisis" - panels where young Tim Drake (Robin) is confronting his future dark self (Batman)

I loved the current issue of Teen Titans (17), but then again, I've purchased from issue 1 on. yay.gif

Um, can't say too much... let's say that for reasons that must remain vague at the moment (please don't guess why for now, but suffice to say I have a big mouth flamed.gif) the thread had to be taken off by the mods. I found out about it yesterday and I completely understand why it had to be done.

But FYI it was definitely not because DC asked them to remove it. No great conspiracies here.

I'm trying to see if the mods can return it in a slightly abridged form because it was a great thread. sorry.gif

dont you know by now that with great knowledge comes great responsibility??

sheeesh.

Peter - I liked the whole meeting up with dark sides of themselves in the future. I see Superman Batman is headed in a similar direction and they brought in some old skool (?) villains like that Saturn Girl back...don't know much about them...

I went to high school with Meltzer and we used to plot comics together. And we came up with this IC storyline a long time ago -- and you dont see ME telling everyone it was Hawkman all along, did ya???

..oooops

I thought it was Bizzaro Batman!