• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday DiceX!

57 posts in this topic

Thanks, everyone. I only picked up one mag on my adventures today, but it was a sweet copy of one of my favorite Heavy Metal covers, so it was a ^^

HBD dork. Thanks for not being at the Collinsville show today. I scored. The best birthday present I could get.

Congrats. Collinsville has always been hit or miss and heavy on the miss.

I think you should share your booty with me since it's my birthday. :foryou:

HBD dork. Thanks for not being at the Collinsville show today. I scored. The best birthday present I could get.

Dude. I love ya, but I'm never sharing my booty with anyone. ;)

I did pick up a Star Wars #42 though. But that's got bounty hunters, not booty.

Thanks, everyone. I only picked up one mag on my adventures today, but it was a sweet copy of one of my favorite Heavy Metal covers, so it was a ^^

I recently acquired a few Heavy Metal books myself,and find that I'm looking for certain ones now too,thanks for the new found addiction. mehlol

Dude. I love ya, but I'm never sharing my booty with anyone. ;)

I did pick up a Star Wars #42 though. But that's got bounty hunters, not booty.

Glad I could turn you on to yet another sleeping giant. :baiting:

I recently acquired a few Heavy Metal books myself,and find that I'm looking for certain ones now too,thanks for the new found addiction. mehlol

You can't argue with the price. The content you get in every issue is second to none. :luhv: