• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League Movie officially confirmed

48 posts in this topic

it would be awesome if the metal men movie is connected but is set in the past when the scientists was young and would love to see before version of the metal men.

Classic look

MetalMen.jpg

New52 look

JUSTL_Cv28-600x896.jpg

Batman Vs Superman The Rock As Black Adam Confirmed As Latest Tweet From Dwayne Johnson Makes It Seem So! Shazam To Appear In The Justice league Movie?

HOLY! That would be fantastic.

"Green Lantern (John Stewart) and Black Adam are my fav superheroes, but GL's already been made and stamped."

:wishluck:

that Confirms Nothing

I'll take this all day long:

gal_gadot_as_wonder_woman__by_renstar71-d6wsrtt.jpg

Gadot

i like the idea of using Black Adam, i think he can cause the JLA trouble

+1

Yep, they need a bad a@@ villain and Black Adam is actually someone who could challenge them as a team!

Batman Vs Superman The Rock As Black Adam Confirmed As Latest Tweet From Dwayne Johnson Makes It Seem So! Shazam To Appear In The Justice league Movie?

HOLY! That would be fantastic.

"Green Lantern (John Stewart) and Black Adam are my fav superheroes, but GL's already been made and stamped."

:wishluck:

that Confirms Nothing

But it doesn't disprove anything either.

Screen+Shot+2012-12-26+at+1.32.06+PM.jpg