• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 1, X-Men 1, Amazing Fantasy 15, Avengers 4, JIM 85

44 posts in this topic

Based on other sold items this is another one i find difficult to swallow. If some dude has been selling mittens for instance then suddenly has all these key books....I don't know man

Every picture has a different background.

I know that if I take a picture of the front cover of my raw Hulk #1 in the kitchen, I'm definitely going to take the back cover photo in the living room.

Every image looks like it was taken in a different place by a different camera. Looks pretty legit to me though.

Based on other sold items, the frequency of fraud on these particular books and lo FB I smell a rat. I'm sure if we looked around we'd find those pics on some other auction. We always do.

I know that if I take a picture of the front cover of my raw Hulk #1 in the kitchen, I'm definitely going to take the back cover photo in the living room.

^^

No kidding. That many backgrounds just defies normal human nature. People would tend to pick a spot and take all of the pictures in the same spot.

WHY do people bid on this stuff???? Have they no BS meter at all??

I wish I was a super hacker and could contact bidders and warn them.

Ebay buyer protection, these books don't go on the market at this price that often
is this your auction?

Wish I had those books

So does the seller