• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Expo 2014 convention report

526 posts in this topic

This girl had spent several hours at a booth getting body painted. I was watching the process and told her I wanted to get a pic of the completed work and handed her my card with the booth number written on it. She came to see me several hours later. I took a pic and when I was done she said "Make sure you get a shot of my backside to".

Twist my arm.

CalgaryExpo2014238_zps73188b53.jpg

CalgaryExpo2014239_zps888aa065.jpg

CalgaryExpo2014240_zpsb7207a07.jpg

Thursday we had a guy from Florida go through our booth, he spent a large sum of money and paid us in USD. We gave him a shortbox to haul all the books. It put us in a position where I needed to make a stop at a local Calgary store to replace the box for hauling at show close.

Brian suggested a stop at Another Dimension comics. I was quite impressed by the store and I bought some afterlife with Archie and a few magazine sized short boxes. In my tired state I couldn't figure out how to assemble it. :facepalm:

CalgaryExpo2014243_zps1da96d4a.jpg

These girls were in the second hall working the Fire Fighters Fund for injured fire workers. You pay them 5 dollars, you get to take a picture. The money goes to the benefit. Va-va-voom righty!CalgaryExpo2014244_zps9d955571.jpg