• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay giving $5 ebay bucks just for bidding

25 posts in this topic

I got the message too and bid on 5 different items today.

It said that it can take up to 4 weeks to be credited, and unfortunately there is no way to track if Ebay counted them, but I'm sure it's on the level. Also, 5 dollars, so no biggie either way.

I got it also, but the message did say it wasnt for everyone .

Good point. If you received the message, you're in.

"Who's eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding––the offer is not transferable.

Earn $5 in eBay Bucks when you make 5 bids; each bid must be on a different item."

I just went to newly listed, filtered to the auctions and bid on comics that had very low starting bids that I know will end higher than I bid whether I wanted the book or not.

Boom. $5 in one minute of my time.

Yea i'm never eligible either i wonder if it's because i mainly sell on ebay instead of buying?

I have bought less than a half-dozen things on eBay in the past year, and I sell a couple dozen a month. I got this email yesterday...

:shrug:

-slym