• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Subs San Diego Comic Con 2014 Stan Lee, Jim Lee, Joe Quesada, and others

122 posts in this topic

I will be taking requests for San Diego Comic Con 2014. There is plenty of time for anyone to be able to mail me books and/or requests sketches. The deadline for me to have books in hand is the Friday before prior to the show.

B76CE5B8-C17F-4902-963B-4CC791934EF5_zps2xdeiofv.jpg

San Deigo Comic Con Deadline July 18th

Link to SDCC main page

Artist alley list

http://comic-con.org/cci/2014/artists-alley/exhibitors

Second list of exhibitors and artists

http://comic-con.org/cci/2014/exhibitors

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

Sketches:

Con Services

Link to SDCC guest list

The fee for a sketch is $75 for a cgc book plus the artist cost. This includes a blank, my pick up fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

please note that I am booked for Mark Brooks, Terry Dodson and Stan Lee sketches.

I have all blanks in stock so dont worry about that at all. I can pick up paper commissions for you also @ $35 a pick up.

Creator Sigs:

Link to SDCC guest list

For creator sigs subbed on your cgc account its $5 per sig. You pay all creator fees.

If you do not have a CGC account and want to sub under my CGC account for the 1st book it's $55 for the 1st sig + $5 for each additional sig beyond the 1st. (you pay any creator fees) The $55 fee covers my fees for one signature, all state side shipping, Cgc invoice fees and Cgc fast track

For every book after the 1st it's $45 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional sig (you pay any creator fees). The $45 fee covers my fees for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Artists and Creators at the show

For Celebrities if any books are obtained they will be sold to my regular customers 1st. You guys know who you are so send me a pm with who you're after.

I can take items other than comics. If you have posters, photos, toys, or books feel free to send those in as well. The fee is the same $20 no matter the item. CGC will also encase and Signature Series a Photo.

The show dates are July 23rd to July 27th. I need books and payment no later than the deadlines above.

I can crack a slab its FREE for these shows I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However out of the recent signing with Alex Ross we had over 300 books and around 50 slabs. Of the 50 slabs cracked 2 came back higher grades 47 came back the same and 1 came back lower.

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread . Any book not prepped will be prepped for Free for these shows that book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

any other questions feel free to pm me on here or email me through my site at ComicSketchArt.com

I will have a couple private Opps for both signatures and sketches. I'll be starting a group PM next month so there is plenty of time for everyone to get ready. If you'd like to be in the group opp please post here or pm me.

If you're a fan of celebrity Autographs this is the show for you.

Last year I had the pleasure of meeting,

53da3c9e-2967-41b9-abfe-b60e964e2bdf_zps0b8eab35.jpg

Along with getting cast signed books of Agents of Shield, xfiles, Captain America 2 the Winter Solider and many others.