• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone met a love partner or found a date on here?

183 posts in this topic

I'm here to party!! Looking for a quick, meaningless relationship, preferably a girl. If not a girl, it has to be someone that is into getting covered in honey and stung by fire ants in their crotch, but I ain't picky, it could be Brazilian ants as well... :luhv:
sounds like a great time to me!!yikes jk!! :o

Well, it depends, if you're a girl do know how to cook enchiladas... And if you're a dude, do you like to eat enchiladas ..... Off of the corps of my enemies, and also, do you like kittens?... I just couldn't stand having a love interest with no love for kittens... But I can make exceptions if you can cook enchiladas

There was a girl who joined here, and sent me and another member (BOC :cry:) a picture of her boobs via PM. True story.

Thunderkitten?

:whistle:

I'm here to party!! Looking for a quick, meaningless relationship, preferably a girl. If not a girl, it has to be someone that is into getting covered in honey and stung by fire ants in their crotch, but I ain't picky, it could be Brazilian ants as well... :luhv:

Well, it depends, if you're a girl do know how to cook enchiladas... And if you're a dude, do you like to eat enchiladas ..... Off of the corps of my enemies, and also, do you like kittens?... I just couldn't stand having a love interest with no love for kittens... But I can make exceptions if you can cook enchiladas

Is bright red hair a prerequisite? I'm trying to break her up with her boyfriend,she like kittens but does not COOK enchiladas.....likes cigars though.... :baiting:

There was a girl who joined here, and sent me and another member (BOC :cry:) a picture of her boobs via PM. True story.

Thunderkitten?

:whistle:

Did she have a Cheetara unitard on?

Cheetara wore a one-piece. I've got an extra watchmaker's monocle I can send you.

You sure the boardie was really a girl? hm

This was before HD webcams...so no.

Is bright red hair a prerequisite? I'm trying to break her up with her boyfriend,she like kittens but does not COOK enchiladas.....likes cigars though.... :baiting:

:eek:

One of the females here, has met on here, and married, someone from here. But I won't mention who it is. That is up to her.

At least, that is what she told me. I don't know them personally.

I believe I know that couple.

On another note,was not some guy called danimal involved with a girl here?I think he is banned now

(thumbs u

Still have that PM? :insane:

:eek:

Don't act all innocent and coy mister,you've seen evidence...

(thumbs u

Still have that PM? :insane:

:popcorn: