• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: INCREDIBLE HULK 102

22 posts in this topic

:gossip: There's a 1" crescent crease along the REFC . . . (shrug)

Right – well, I fix my judgement on 8.5. I still think it is nice for being a 8.0, and the thumb crease is not exaggerate.

i have seen that similar color break on a couple of corners of silver books that where 8.5-9.0 we will see. If the inside is clean with out excessive foxing or browning i would go 9.0

Right – well, I fix my judgement on 8.5. I still think it is nice for being a 8.0, and the thumb crease is not exaggerate.

i have seen that similar color break on a couple of corners of silver books that where 8.5-9.0 we will see. If the inside is clean with out excessive foxing or browning i would go 9.0

lol Not on any of my books. :baiting:

lol Not on any of my books. :baiting:

color break 9.0 top corner

I dont like it but have seen it at 9.0 several times. this one is a little long . there are many more this was the 4 th book i looked at on ebay in 9.0 to find an example.

I revise down to 8/8.5 after a closer look. the color break is longer and there is some color loss above it to the left.

Paul,

That's much better, though I think you're missing the point I was making. Color breaking spine ticks are not even in the same league as a 1" color breaking crescent crease. That is a "grade limiting factor", as in tears or significant defects. That's day one of grading school. :grin:

-d