• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiderman 129

13 posts in this topic

I was thinking 8.0 or better when looking at the Front Cover scan but the back corner issues and the tear on the back edge probably drop it to a 7.5. What is going on with that staining/smudging on the back cover? I think it might benefit from cleaning but I don't see a lot of stuff that would benefit from a press.

Great book though that will present very nicely in a mylar for the grade (thumbs u

I was thinking 8.0 or better when looking at the Front Cover scan but the back corner issues and the tear on the back edge probably drop it to a 7.5. What is going on with that staining/smudging on the back cover? I think it might benefit from cleaning but I don't see a lot of stuff that would benefit from a press.

Great book though that will present very nicely in a mylar for the grade (thumbs u

Bang on!