• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plea for Interesting Ask CGC questions

92 posts in this topic

To the people of CGC,

Can we please get some real questions posted on that "Ask CGC" forum? I mean come on..you post "how do I ship a comic to you?" All the questions you answered are blantantly on your site. There are of course some exceptions, like the holder expiration term and others that deal with stuff that collectors don't know yet.. I know people are asking far more questions with more depth then "do you accept checks?". So please post them as the way it is right now the Ask CGC forum is pretty much a snooze fest. frown.gif

Thanks

Brian

Maybe YOU should get the ball rolling..........

But I've asked a couple of questions, and they haven't appeared. Why??

Every "controversial" question I have asked just got tossed aside. The last question I asked is why the census isnt updated more frequently? It cant be that hard typing a number into a computer and letting it do the work for you.

Maybe YOU should get the ball rolling.......... But I've asked a couple of questions, and they haven't appeared. Why??

I think that is what Brian is getting at.

It is not so much that people aren't asking the right/tricky questions. It is that CGC only publish answers to the easy/lame ones. frown.gif

A big waste of time if they won't answer REAL questions.

For those of you have decided to jump all over me for posting this..I have posted literally 50 questions to the Ask CGC forums and while the later ones have been answered via PM..the rest have gone unanswered. I don't really think very many people are desperately interested in having the same information repeated over and over again when supposedly it's an "Ask CGC" forum where you take questions. This is a great idea, but unfortunately it's been turned into a softball forum with no real information other then regurgitation from either the website or common sense.

Brian

I realize this, I've just got so many tools (namely the first two responses) that have absolutely no interest in providing anything other then pulling up in the clown car and attempting to be some form of "comedy" relief to try impress people on here.

To the topic, I'd also like to see some form of census regarding the page whiteness or an example of each degree.

Brian

What I'd REALLY like to see is their specific grading criteria, at least to the level of detail of the OS guide. But we all know that won't be happening.

I realize this, I've just got so many tools (namely the first two responses) that have absolutely no interest in providing anything other then pulling up in the clown car and attempting to be some form of "comedy" relief to try impress people on here.

Oh Brian, don't be bitter. Besides, who the hell are we trying to impress? I, for one, am an equal-opportunity insulter. Imagine yourself a punching bag... or, more appropriately, a toilet bowl. smile.gif