• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plea for Interesting Ask CGC questions

92 posts in this topic

I don't know, you tell me? You obviously have some aggressions that you need to come on here and play the "flame game"...usually means you are social inadaquate.

SocialLY inadequate. Jesus, what B-school would actually let you study there? confused.gif

Just tired of the same losers trolling my threads. This guy is a serious candidate for insufficiently_thoughtful_person of the Year..but then again, he's taken it the past 20 or so years of his life so it's not like that's news to anyone.

Brian

Awww...don't be mad b/c you can't get a G.E.D. Let alone a college education

What the hell does THAT mean? Obviously I have graduated from high school, I've stated several times that I am currently attending a CERTIFIED university (your Sanford-Brown Community College degree ain't gonna mean much in the real world, bud)... so do you have some basis for such an ignorant statement? Or is it just more pure, unrefined stupidity from the Bottomless Reservoir O' Murph? I'm giving you the chance to back out of your moronic statement... look at me, I'm a friggin' humanitarian!

And what school are you attending again? I assume it's SFBCC because they advertise on TV, just like Carlton Sheets and I know you must spend a LOT of time watching TV, eh?

Sorry I usually don't read your threads because they're usually full of mindless flames or stupid comments...I am at the University of Iowa. Wow a certified university?!?!? OMG..What is it? Handicap Village College of Kansas? You may end up with a degree but a [!@#%^&^] with a degree is still a [!@#%^&^] frown.gif

Later.

Brian

I hate to burst your bubble, but the college that a persons attends does NOT equal a quality education, or that the person attending has the capacity to keep up with the hectic pace of higher education. Also, let's not forget that many people blow off a good opportunity at a "quality" college and drop out due to the desire to party rather than concentrate on obtaining an education. Not that it's impossible to both party and get an education, but that in many cases, having fun eventually takes priority over...what did Flash Tompson call Peter Parker...ah yes, being a bookworm! laugh.gif

So to sum up what I just said, don't get on the high horse of my school is better than your school, because a better building, books, and instructors, does NOT equal a better education. smirk.giftongue.gif

This is not directed to anyone in general, but I'd like to add that attending University does not make you intelligent or ensure you will "get somewhere". I opted not to go to University, and at 24 I've got a bigger bank account(self earned) than most my age who have attended a post-secondary institution . On top of that, I'm usually more interested in reading their textbooks than they are, and can hold my own in just about any debate or discussion with an "educated" individual. Since I will likely remain self employed all my life, I don't need to spend thousands a year to get an education when I can read and learn on my own for virtually nothing.

that have absolutely no interest in providing anything other then pulling up in the clown car and attempting to be some form of "comedy" relief to try impress people on here.

I agree with Khaos. I'm not trying to impress anyone in here.

I was just pointing out the fact that you're self-righteous and pompous.

I totally agree with you Andrew, and just to add to that point. I have learned more about God through personal Bible study than I ever have attending Church. Basically, if a person has the DESIRE to learn something, then they will learn more than a person that may be studying the same material, but lacks the desire (basically has an "I don't care" type of attitude) to pursue further study.

I'm not a PC technician, but I could be, and I learned how to build them myself. Without the help of classes, teachers, or intstructors. I built or you could say put together my first PC about 2 1/2 years ago, and I upgraded just a few months ago.

Don't even ask me to program though, a mathmatician I am not! That X=YZ squared root pie to the second power kind of stuff is not for me. tongue.gif

Pov......you won't need a college degree to understand my reply to your long winded post........shut yer piehole.

Hey! Was I talking to YOU? I see one other person here - was I talking to YOU?

"Piehole"???? Why do I feel that is SO before your time, sonny!

So take that pie and put it where the Sun do't shine. OOPS! Nevermind! Forgive me. That is preaching to the choir!

Right whatever you say.. I guess I should stop asking for any information regarding a company that people regularly spend at least 25 dollars a book to use their services.

Maybe I should start posting like you and make worthless off the wall posts about people and other assorted random comments.

Brian