• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Shipping Boxes

8 posts in this topic

Gang,

Does anyone have the measurements of the CGC boxes used to transport your books back? I think they have two sizes. I know that the boxes are "double thick". If anyone knows where they get them as well that would be nice. Sending many books back to them for reholdering.

Thanks in advance!

I don't want to have to send my CGC books in 30 boxes; I want to effeciently ship them. If they crack, I don't care---they are getting reholdered anyway. If you have an idea on effeciently sending many CGC books to them, let's hear it. (I've received tons of books from them; only one has arrived cracked--and they are fixing it).

Gang,

Does anyone have the measurements of the CGC boxes used to transport your books back? I think they have two sizes. I know that the boxes are "double thick". If anyone knows where they get them as well that would be nice. Sending many books back to them for reholdering.

Thanks in advance!

Sterling, this really is not that hard of a task. I've sent multiple CGCs before (not 30, but more like 5 or 6) and I just use a box that is waaay bigger than necessary, put some padding or bubblewrap between EACH book, more bubblewrap around the bundle of them to keep them together, then more crumpled paper (or peanuts or whatever) to fill up the rest of the box. This covers protectioin on all sides and protection from bumping into each other. Works for me.

Big boxes are 16.5 x 16.5 x 25

Small boxes are 15.75 x 10.8 x 9.45

Try some packaging or shipping store or perhaps a truck rental place, as they usually sell boxes for moving.

Big boxes are 16.5 x 16.5 x 25

Small boxes are 15.75 x 10.8 x 9.45

Try some packaging or shipping store or perhaps a truck rental place, as they usually sell boxes for moving.

Thanks greggy---that's what I needed. These boxes appear to be "custom" sized...will check on uline.com.