• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should we do with 50 copies of Zombie Tramp #1?

107 posts in this topic

We ordered these a while back thinking they could become a hot book. Then we received them from Diamond and they were pretty much all in not-so-great condition. So we threw them in storage. In a random search, I see that they're pretty tough to find and selling for about $10 unslabbed. The copies sold don't look like they were in great shape either.

What should we do with these? Are they worth trying to unload on eBay piece by piece or should we do a lot-style auction? I can't imagine any of them would come back slabbed higher than 9.0 if we sent them to CGC.

I ask because this seems to be a pretty common theme as we build up our comic storage. Thanks in advance.

zt1b.jpg

zt1a.jpg

Just post them for sale in comics general & watch your PM box.....

Oh wait :tonofbricks:

Not at all why I posted this. Genuinely curious for thoughts on this type of situation.

Give them out free with every order to people that you never want to deal with again.

Thanks for that. Just spit coffee all over myself. :mad:

He'll send you one to mop it up.

Give them out free with every order to people that you never want to deal with again.

Thanks for that. Just spit coffee all over myself. :mad:

:acclaim:

giphy.gif

Send one free to the next 50 posters as an act of niceness. Starting with me. ;)

This sounds like fun. I'll send anyone interested a free copy if you follow these rules:

1. Post here that you want one.

2. PM me your date of birth (gotta be 18) and your USA mailing address.

3. You have to post you want one within the next 24 hours of this post.

4. You have to be one of the first 50 to post that you want one.

This should be interesting. I'll send them USPS media mail. To justify the shipping cost I'm going to throw in one of the flyers we were giving out at c2e2 last weekend.

Send one free to the next 50 posters as an act of niceness. Starting with me. ;)

This sounds like fun. I'll send anyone interested a free copy if you follow these rules:

1. Post here that you want one.

2. PM me your date of birth (gotta be 18) and your USA mailing address.

3. You have to post you want one within the next 24 hours of this post.

4. You have to be one of the first 50 to post that you want one.

This should be interesting. I'll send them USPS media mail. To justify the shipping cost I'm going to throw in one of the flyers we were giving out at c2e2 last weekend.

:golfclap: