• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Atomic Bomb #1

9 posts in this topic

I know, I know it ain't pretty, but this has a Gerber Scarcity of 8 (11-20 copies) and I am happy to get my hands on one, what do you guys think?

It has a rub on the TLFC and TRBC, the wierd color of the hero jumping off is normal for the run (odd, I know), spine ticks, color breaking creases, some soiling, and Detached cover:

bltbr-2014-069.jpg

bltbr-2014-070.jpg

1.5 and the three on the back cover is the price, just hold a second while I fish out some loose change to buy that book (thumbs u

I wish! I got this for pretty cheap though, considering the other two copies floating around right now are $447 and $500 respectively (I paid around $50ish, no complaints here) :D

1.5 and the three on the back cover is the price, just hold a second while I fish out some loose change to buy that book (thumbs u

I wish! I got this for pretty cheap though, considering the other two copies floating around right now are $447 and $500 respectively (I paid around $50ish, no complaints here) :D

sounds like my price for a book, nice pickup (thumbs u