• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grader Notes

1,754 posts in this topic

the appraiser analogy is not completely fair, thoufgh its sounds perfect.

IF a house appraiser need only come up with a grade from 1 to 10.0 the analogy would be perfect. But the appraisers product that you are buying IS the notes in a full report, flaw by flaw.

We have always just bough the NUMBER, and occasionally became curious about the notes after the fact.

2 different products.

if Cgc (um, THE CGC) had been selling us a written description of the flaws of our books then we might own those notes/descriptions. But they have stated for a decade that we would get a GRADE not a description of how they determined that grade.

I cant tell if you guys really believe you have been buying the notes all along, or just arguing as such to negotiate with CGC? In any case, lets have some lawyers chime in. We might need them if you think this is the best approach.

What the are me and Transplant, chopped liver? Maybe you can get FFB or tth2 to chime in and they will have the chops you require.

Your hoo-ha is showing.

IF a house appraiser need only come up with a grade from 1 to 10.0 the analogy would be perfect. But the appraisers product that you are buying IS the notes in a full report, flaw by flaw.

We have always just bough the NUMBER, and occasionally became curious about the notes after the fact.

2 different products.

if Cgc (um, THE CGC) had been selling us a written description of the flaws of our books then we might own those notes/descriptions. But they have stated for a decade that we would get a GRADE not a description of how they determined that grade.

I cant tell if you guys really believe you have been buying the notes all along, or just arguing as such to negotiate with CGC? In any case, lets have some lawyers chime in. We might need them if you think this is the best approach.

What the are me and Transplant, chopped liver? Maybe you can get FFB or tth2 to chime in and they will have the chops you require.

Your hoo-ha is showing.

lol I vajayjay is inflamed because I have been trying to cancel my home phone long distance service for the last hour. I haven't used it since 2008, but have been paying $40 a month. They have sent me to three levels of supervisors to get me to switch my local to them. I can't cancel the account!!! :ohnoez:

2 different products.

Your hoo-ha is showing.

lol I vajayjay is inflamed because I have been trying to cancel my home phone long distance service for the last hour. I haven't used it since 2008, but have been paying $40 a month. They have sent me to three levels of supervisors to get me to switch my local to them. I can't cancel the account!!! :ohnoez:

You should get a lawyer to help you out. Transplant might know one.

:facepalm: on so many levels. Are you still subscribing to TV Guide also? :facepalm:

:facepalm: on so many levels. Are you still subscribing to TV Guide also? :facepalm:

I can use the DVR!! My only consolation is that I am crushing their toll free line.

2 different products.

Your hoo-ha is showing.

free-fighting-smileys-394.gif

2 different products.

You aren't bona fide.

I can use the DVR!! My only consolation is that I am crushing their toll free line.

They'll just charge you more for your phone service. Plus, just wait until they charge you for the notes.

2 different products.

Your hoo-ha is showing.

free-fighting-smileys-394.gif

That dude on the right must be a hit with the femininas.

2 different products.

haha I dont know who is a lawyer around here!! you all sound so normal!

2 different products.

You aren't bona fide.

You said it, but I hear Holly Hunter's voice.

2 different products.

Your hoo-ha is showing.

It might be cheaper to bundle your long distance with your dial-up. Make a note on your palm pilot.

2 different products.

Your hoo-ha is showing.

It might be cheaper to bundle your long distance with your dial-up. Make a note on your palm pilot.

I miss my Palm Pilot. Now i have a Blackberry and am equally scorned by the Iphone and droid contingents. Like I'm not dorky enough for collecting comics. :P